Aim of this project:
To create awareness and develop skill among school children about the procedure, handling and management of providing first aid treatment to the injured on daily basis or in emergency. CPR also was demonstrated.
What we did:
- We went to government and private schools in and around Yelahanka
- We gave a talk and demonstrated the procedure involved in saving life using first Aid and distributed first aid boxes with mdeicines also.
Schools in which we conducted camps:
- Government Middle School , Nagenahalli
- Government School High School, Sonnenahalli
- Government High School , Rajankunte
- Government High School , NES , Yelahanka
- Vishwa Vidyapeeth , Rajankunte
- Government High school,singanayakanahalli
*Government Middle School Nagenahalli
No of students:60
*Government School, Sonnenahalli High
No of students:72
*Government High School, Rajankunte
No of students:45
*Government High School, NES, Yelahanka
No of students:175
*Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Rajankunte
No of students:80
No of students: 70
All the above children were happy getting information on First Aid kit and its training , which was an interactive session. This was a unique program from our Club.